Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Rebuilding Time

Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in: Jerusalem lies in ruins, and its gates have been burned with fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem, and we will no longer be in disgrace.” I also told them about the gracious hand of my God on me and what the king had said to me. They replied, “Let us start rebuilding.” So they began this good work. -Nehemiah 2:17-18


Forget about all the shoulda, coulda, woulda's...it's rebuilding time. Every block of disappointment and brick of strongholds that's been pulled down in your life was broken to be stepping stones leading you to the ability to put up walls of reassurance, love, hope, strength, endurance, peace and a future full of promise in Him, the Great I Am. Have a wonderfully blessed weekend. Believe by faith and be renewed and restored in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment